The Edmonton Oilers have come on strong recently.
It hasn’t been easy.
- They’ve missed their captain over the last four games. Connor McDavid continues to recover from a quad injury, hopeful to be in the lineup sooner than later.
- They’ve done it without James Neal, who is recovering from a foot injury.
- Zack Kassian is just two games into his seven game suspension for kicking Tampa Bay defenceman Erik Cernak
So, how have they done it? It’s been an a committee effort.
- Leon Draisaitl is playing out of his mind right now. He’s got ten points in his last four games, he’s just five points from hitting the century mark on the season.
- Kailer Yamamoto is playing lights out hockey too. He’s got 18 points in 18 games since being called up from Bakersfield, and he’ll look to continue that streak with Boston in town.
- The Oilers are starting to get goals from all over. Josh Archibald scored the game winner versus Carolina on Sunday night. Adam Larsson pitched in his first goal of the season, and Darnell Nurse scored versus Tampa. Things are good right now.
The Oilers will look to keep the good times rolling as the big, bad Bruins roll into town on Wednesday. Can the Oilers keep a grip atop the Pacific Division? Find out live. The easiest way to pick up some of the best seats available is on Stubhub. Why Stubhub? Stubhub is the only authorized ticket resale site with Fan Protect™. Fan Protect™ says that every seat sold on Stubhub is 100% guaranteed, or your money back. That means you can buy and sell with confidence, knowing that you’re getting great seats along with a great deal. Buy seats online and get immediate delivery, right to your mobile device. Pick up a pair of choice seats for Wedneday’s game against the Boston Bruins, it’s fast and it’s easy to do.
It’s easy to buy and to sell with Stubhub.
Snap up a pair for Wednesday night’s game and catch it live.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.