Good morning, let the good times roll. Here are your Tuesday Morning Hot Links.
- Ryan O’Reilly scored two goals (including the game winner) to give the St. Louis Blues a 4-2 win over the Boston Bruins. The series is now tied at 2 games a piece. Game 5 will take place on Thursday night in Boston. (St. Louis Game Time)
- The Blues took advantage of a flat Bruin club in yesterday’s period 3. Will the Bruins put a stamp on game 5? (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- The Oilers re-signed forward Brad Malone and goaltender Shane Starrett. Starrett is likely going to get plenty of AHL time, but Malone could be there, or here. Until the Oilers are able to move some cap out, they’ll rely on the shoestring contract. (Copper and Blue)
- Former Oiler Ladislav Smid speaks! (Oilers Nation)
- Ken Holland wants to make the playoffs and stock the cupboards. Can he do both? Can he do either? (Lowetide)
That’s all for today. The draft is a cool 17 days away.