Round two is precipitously coming to a close. Your Tuesday edition of the Links is below.
- Tuukka Rask was perfect with 39 saves against the Blue Jackets in game six. The Bruins got goals from David Krejci, Marcus Johansson and David Backes as they took down the Columbus Blue Jackets in six games. It’s a Boston Bruins / Carolina Hurricanes Eastern Conference Final, and it gets underway after the Western Conference settles their battles. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- Gabriel Landeskog scores the game winner in OT for the Avalanche, while J.T. Compher has a two goal night. Colorado and San Jose will face off in a game 7 on Wednesday night. (Mile High Hockey)
- Ken Holland is the new GM for the Edmonton Oilers. I wish him nothing but the best, but I can’t ignore his last decade of work. (Copper and Blue)
- Ken Holland is the new man on the block. What kind of managerial style can we expect? (Oilers Nation)
- The new main man is going to have his work cut out for him. We’re going to see what he’s made of this offseason. (Lowetide)
Dallas and St. Louis face off in a game 7 tonight. Avs and Sharks tomorrow, then it’s off to the conference championships.