Thursday is here, which means you’ve only got one more day to climb until the weekend.
No hockey games last night, and none until Monday when the Cup Finals begin? No problem. Here are your Thursday Morning Hot Links.
- The Bruins will have had well over a week off when they face the St. Louis Blues in the first game of the Stanley Cup on Monday. Will that rest benefit Boston? (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- Should the Blues take care of the Bruins in the Cup Finals, it would be St. Louis’ first one. You never forget your first. (St. Louis Game Time)
- Rod Pedersen correctly had Ken Holland as Edmonton’s next GM. Now, he says he doesn’t believe that Dave Tippett is the next Oilers coach. We’re a month away from the draft, can we find a coach? (Rod Pedersen)
- Ken Holland talks with Jason Gregor and says things that aren’t frightening about philosophy. Baby steps, but that’s good! (Oilers Nation)
- Finnish star Kappo Kakko is going to be one of the top two selections in June’s entry draft. What does Finland have to offer to the rest of the league after Kakko? (Lowetide)
- The Oilers inked goaltender Olivier Rodrigue to a three year entry level deal yesterday. (Copper and Blue)
Just 29 days until the entry draft. Who’s going to be the next coach of the Edmonton Oilers?