Wednesday is here, and you’re one day closer to the days that matter most.
Let’s get it.
- An injury depleted San Jose squad was no match for the St. Louis Blues in game six of the Western Conference Final. The Blues defeated the Sharks by a 5-1 margin on Tuesday night with goals from five different Blues. The Blues outscored the Sharks by a 10-1 margin over the last two games of the series. (St. Louis Game Time)
- It was a good run for the San Jose Sharks, but they couldn’t make the final push against St. Louis. (Fear the Fin)
- Meanwhile in Boston, the Bruins are waiting for Monday Night’s Game 1. At least they know it’ll be against the Blues now. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- The Oilers signed Logan Day to a one year entry-level deal. It’s a two way deal and it’s a solid bet for Ken Holland’s first splash. (Copper and Blue)
- Nostalgia is fun, but it’s time to make good memories for today. (Oilers Nation)
- Friedman says there are six possible coaches, but do all signs point to Dave Tippett? (Lowetide)
The Stanley Cup Finals begin on Monday at 6 MST. Blues or Bruins, who do you got?