Welcome back to the work week. A short one, so let’s get right into it.
Here are your Tuesday Morning Hot Links
- The St. Louis Blues are one win away from punching their ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time since 1970. A win over the Sharks tonight will make that happen. (St. Louis Game Time)
- The Sharks are two wins away from punching their ticket to the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time in...well, three years. They’ll need to hold off the Blues tonight in St. Louis to make that happen. (Fear the Fin)
- Meanwhile, the Bruins...well, they’ve still got six days until the first game of the Finals. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- Getting rid of the Milan Lucic deal is going to cost the Oilers a sweetener. How much sweetner will it take? (Oilers Nation)
- Edmonton’s 2017 Draft is loaded with talent, and plenty of promise on the horizon. (Lowetide)
We could have our 2019 Cup matchup tonight. We might not have one until later this week. Can the Blues shut the door tonight? Or, will the Sharks force a game 7?