You’ve reached the good side of the week. It’s the side that’s closest to the weekend. Just one more day after today, and you’ll have made it. Until then, let’s check out some links.
- The Carolina Hurricanes are one win away from the Eastern Conference Finals. Last night’s 5-2 win over the New York Islanders puts the Hurricanes in the driver’s seat, needing just one more win to advance. (Canes Country)
- The Blues got on the board in the first period with a goal from Vladimir Tarasenko, but it would be four different Dallas Stars who would answer the bell. The Stars finished last night’s game doubling up the Blues by a 4-2 margin. The Stars and Blues are knotted up at 2 games each, with game 5 coming up on Friday night in St. Louis. (Defending Big D)
- The Edmonton Oilers have agreed to a three year entry-level deal with Ryan McLeod. McLeod was Edmonton’s second round selection in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft. He’s headed to Bakersfield to join them for the playoffs. (Copper and Blue)
- What are the three most important questions you can ask the potential GM of the Edmonton Oilers? (Oilers Nation)
- The Oilers have selected many draft picks from the WHL over the years. Is 2019 the year of the WHL for the Oilers? (Lowetide)
Columbus will get the opportunity to take Boston to the brink with a win tonight, San Jose will look to do the same with Colorado.