You’ve made it to Thursday, which is a lot closer to the weekend compared to, oh, Monday.
Let’s link it up.
- Controversy erupted after Erik Karlsson scored the winning goal in last night’s 5-4 OT win for the Sharks. Watch the video and see Timo Meier club the puck with his hand in front of Blues goaltender Jordan Binnington. Erik Karlsson rifles it behind the Blues goaltender, and the Blues protest what looks like a hand pass. The goal stands, and the Sharks take a 2-1 series lead. (Fear the Fin)
- The Carolina Hurricanes are in a do-or-die mode, needing to win four straight over the Boston Bruins. Game 4 is tonight in Raleigh. (Canes Country)
- Craig MacTavish is off to the KHL to coach HC Lokomotiv. Might we see some more changes in upper management? (Copper and Blue)
- The Oilers could benefit from the acquisition of a puck moving defenceman. The question is, are there any avaialable? (Oilers Nation)
- What can the Oilers expect if they hold onto the eighth overall pick? A familiar face could be the answer. (Lowetide)