Midway through the week, we’ve got some hotlinks sizzlin’.
Let’s dive right in.
- Brad Marchand scored a power play goal for the Boston Bruins midway through the second period while Tuukka Rask turned aside 30 of 31 shots from the Hurricanes en route to a 2-1 Bruins win. Boston is one win away from the Stanley Cup Finals, they lead the series by a three games to none. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- Blues coach Craig Berube is putting his defencemen who typically don’t score much in positions to contribute on the offence. (Fear the Fin)
- Former Oilers head coach Ralph Krueger is becoming the new head coach of the Buffalo Sabres today. Is Dave Tippett the favourite for the Oilers? (Copper and Blue)
- The Oilers may end up relying on entry-level players in order to help play themselves out of cap trouble. (Oilers Nation)
- Twenty one million reasons to find some trade partners in the offseason. (Lowetide)
Blues and Sharks face off tonight in game 3 of the Western Conference Finals.
There are now just 37 days until day one of the 2019 NHL Entry Draft. Who will be the next coach of the Oilers?