Tuesday is here. Compared to yesterday, that’s exactly one more day closer to the weekend.
Here are your hotlinks for Tuesday, May 14th 2019. Caution, coffee may be hot.
- If you had Robert Bortuzzo scoring last night’s game winner for the St. Louis Blues, please come collect your prize. Bortuzzo scored the difference maker with three and a half minutes remaining in the second period to give the Blues a 3-2 lead. Oskar Sundqvist tallied an insurance maker late in the third to give the Blues a 4-2 win over the Sharks. The series shifts back to St. Louis all tied at 1. (St. Louis Game Time)
- Back in North Carolina, the Hurricanes are in a near-must win scenario as they take on the Bruins down 2-0. (Canes Country)
- The Oilers need to shed some cap, and they’ll need to do it in the next couple of months if they want to become active when the free agency period hits in July. (Copper and Blue)
- Next up on the coaching wheel, it’s Dave Tippett. Or maybe it’s old friend Todd Nelson. Maybe it’s Lane Lambert. Maybe? (Oilers Nation)_
- There’s a discussion for two, maybe three picks for the Oilers at number eight overall in this year’s entry draft. But what about some long shots, some boom-or-busts? (Lowetide)
The Hurricanes need one tonight. Will the Bruins keep the pressure on?