Monday’s here, and nobody’s lovin’ it. Get through your morning with some hotlinks.
- Matt Grzelcyk had a pair of goals, while four other Bruins each found twine as the Boston Bruins cruised to a 6-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes in game 2. The Bruins scored all six goals before the Hurricanes could nab one. The Hurricanes need to find a way to win game 3 back in Carolina, as the Boston Bruins are two games away from the Stanley Cup Finals. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- The Sharks took game one over the weekend by doubling up the Blues 6-3. Timo Meier had a pair of goals for the Sharks, who will be looking for their second win of the Western Conference Finals tonight. (Fear the Fin)
- But there’s work to be done now, work to be done. You got to put one foot, in front of the other. Can Ken Holland do the unthinkable and make the Edmonton Oilers a playoff club in his first year at the helm? (Copper and Blue)
- Dmitri Samorukov has had himself a playoffs for the Guelph Storm. (Oilers Nation)
- The Oilers will need another goaltender for the 2019-20 season to backup (support? supplant?) Mikko Koskinen. Stuart Skinner is turning heads in the AHL right now. (Lowetide)
Blues and Sharks face off in game two of the Western Conference Finals tonight. Will the Sharks tighten their grip, or will the Blues draw even with a win tonight?