Friday is here, and the weekend is near. Round two began last night with two exciting games. Let’s dive into the hotlinks for today, April 26th.
- One of the disadvantages of plowing through a team in four straight playoff games is the long layover that follows. The Jackets might have operated differently if they didn’t have a week off, it was Boston that took game one in 3-2 OT. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
- Vladimir Tarasenko scored a pair of goals for the St. Louis Blues, while Robby Fabbri scored the first goal for St. Louis as the Blues edged the Stars by a 3-2 margin. (St. Louis Game Time)
- Round 2 is underway. The talent from Copper and Blue have picked their winners for the second round. Pick along, compare and see how you fare. (Copper and Blue)
- Nothing is official, but it’s looking like it’s a two-man show for the Oilers when it comes to the GM. Is Kelly McCrimmon next in line? (Oilers Nation)
- When a regular goes down because of injury, you want to call up a player that can step in the lineup with as few hiccups as possible. How did the callups fare for the Edmonton Oilers in 2018-19? (Lowetide)
Two more series begin tonight: Hurricanes / Islanders and Sharks / Avalanche.
There’s a very real chance we could see a first time Cup Champion in 2019.