Friday has come, and that means the weekend is near. Enjoy it with some hot links this morning.
- The Blues came back from a two goal deficit with goals from Ryan O’Reilly, Brayden Schenn and Jaden Schwartz to rally past the Jets in Winnipeg. The Blues hold a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series with game 6 coming back to St. Louis. (St. Louis Game Time)
- Tomas Hertl had a pair of goals while three others added a goal as the San Jose Sharks won a must-win against the Vegas Golden Knights. The Knights have a 3-2 lead in that series, with game 6 back in Vegas (Fear The Fin)
- Warren Foegle scored just seventeen seconds into the game, while Teuvo Teravainen picked up a goal late in the second period. The Capitals were able to put up just one goal on an Alex Ovechkin one-timer, and the Carolina Hurricanes have evened their series at 2-all. (Canes Country)
- Evan Bouchard is movin’ on up to Bakersfield to join their playoff run. (Copper and Blue)
- With Bouchard heading to Bakersfield, what can we expect from him over the next twelve months? (Lowetide)
No doubt Yzerman wants Holland to remain with the Red Wings. He and Holland are very close. However, sources say Holland has been contacted by other teams, including Edmonton and Seattle.— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) April 19, 2019
That’s all for now. Two big ones tonight. Leafs / Bruins are currently tied at two, while the Flames try to avoid getting dismissed by the Avalanche in five.