Let your Tuesday begin with some crunchy hotlinks from your friends at Copper and Blue.
See any of the games last night?
- 2019 Hobey Baker winner Cale Makar scored in his first career NHL game for Colorado as the Avalanche put a 6-2 drubbin’ on the Flames last night. The Avalanche hold a 2-1 series lead over the Calgary Flames. (Mile High Hockey)
- No Kadri? No problem. The Leafs’ embattled forward will miss the rest of the first round as he serves a suspension, but the Leafs were able to shake it off. Toronto capitalized with two power play goals en route to a 3-2 victory over the Bruins. The Leafs lead the best of seven series by a 2-1 margin (Pension Plan Puppets)
- The Hurricanes scored five goals and would cut the Capitals series lead in half. The Caps still lead the series by a 2-1 margin, but they’ll need to forget all about game 3. (Canes Country)
- The Predators take a 2-1 series lead over the Dallas Stars as Nashville’s Mikael Granlund plays the hero in game 3. (On The Forecheck)
- If the Oilers are going to experience success next season, they’re going to have to do it on a shoestring budget. Who can emerge for the Oilers in 2019-20 on a value contract? (Lowetide)
- Ryan Rishaug tweeted yesterday Milan Lucic suffered a lower body injury prior to last week’s season ending game in Calgary. Kinda strange that the club’s being hush-hush about it. (Copper and Blue)
- The Oilers need cap space! Can they find any cap space? Trade some players to get cap space? (Oilers Nation)