Edmonton Oilers (33-36-5) (6th, Pacific)
Los Angeles Kings (47-27-7), (3rd, Pacific)
8 PM MT
Radio: 630 CHED
AND HEREEEEEE WE GO
- Oilers finish their roadie at 3-1, back home for three in a row beginning tonight.
- Cam Talbot is a go for the Oilers, he’ll face off against Jonathan Quick of the Kings.
- ONE TO WATCH: Anze Kopitar is coming off a four goal game against the Avalanche on Thursday.
- SIX MORE FOR CONNOR: The Kings have one of the league’s best defences and penalty kills, but if anyone can solve this, it’s 97. He’s got 94 points on the season, just six away from 100. Two more tonight?
- Speaking of streaks, Ty Rattie has five points (3-2-5) in his last five games. I wouldn’t put too much stock into playing out the string here, but good for Rattie on making the most of what he can. If he can parlay his time into six or seven more points on McDavid’s line, it absolutely wouldn’t surprise me to see him get another one year deal on the cheap.