We’re halfway through the week. Let’s get to it.
- The Oilers let two points slip between the cracks in last night’s 4-3 loss to the Wild. Pat’s got your recap.
- Yesterday was the fourth consecutive game that Jesse Puljujarvi was a healthy scratch. That’s cause for concern, though Darren Dreger says the Oilers say they’re not in the market to trade him (Chris Nichols)
- Speaking of which, when is Jesse Puljujarvi going to get back into the lineup? (Dustin Nielson / Oilers Nation)
- Zack Kassian said he didn’t ask to be traded, just that his agent was given permission to seek a trade. If he does get moved, expect a mid to late draft pick. And some salary retention. (Lowetide/The Athletic)
- Finally, the Nashville Predators are sick and tired of the Vegas Golden Knights and their extended pregame ceremonies.