Hall (4) - Gagner - (89) - Eberle (14)
Penner (27) - Cogliano (13) - Paajarvi (91)
Omark (23) - O`Marra (42) - Jones (28)
Jacques (22) - Fraser (16) - Stortini (46)
Whitney (6) - Strudwick (43)
Peckham (49) - Gilbert (77)
Smid (5) - Foster (26)
Frick - Frack - Louganis
Tambellini - Kesler - Hansen
Torres - Malhotra - Samuelsson
Glass - Bolduc - Volpatti
Hamhuis - Bieksa
Edler - Ehrhoff
Ballard - Alberts
- Ales Hemsky is skating again - when he's healthy, who goes back to Oklahoma City? Linus Omark, J.F. Jacques, Steve MacIntyre?
- Jim Vandermeer is skating again as well. Hopefully the Jason Strudwick Superepoch will come to an end soon.
- The best power play in the league against the worst penalty kill in the league means many, many negative comments concerning Nikolai Khabibulin and Tom Renney in this conversation below.
- The Oilers need to play on a 110 point season pace over their remaining game to guarantee a playoff spot. Tom Renney may be surprised.
- The Canucks are currently the top team in the Western Conference in points earned per game and third in the league. They are on pace for a 112 point season.
- The Canucks have an STE of 109.56, tops in the league. The Oilers have an STE of 87.96, worst in the league.